The group owns and operates a large fleet of offshore marine support vessels. This fleet comprises anchor handling
tugs, towing and supply vessels, crew/pilot boats, line handling vessels, flat top cargo barges, accommodation only
barges, construction and accommodation barges and a shallow water construction, accommodation and pipelay barge.
This fleet offers the following range of services:
- Installation, repair and maintenance of offshore facilities;
- Deployment of underwater remotely operated vehicles;
- Sea floor cable laying and trenching services;
- Transportation of equipment, supplies and personnel to drilling rigs;
- Towing of drilling rigs and equipment;
- Crew change and Platform supply.
These vessels are chartered on a day-rate basis to oil and gas companies and oil and gas contractors and operate
offshore, principally on the continental shelf off the coast of Nigeria.